Waterslide Application Instructions:
- Carefully cut out the decal from the sheet as close as possible.
- Dip the decal in a dish of lukewarm water for about 30 seconds. Hold down the edges to prevent them from curling. Larger decals may need to soak longer.
- Placing the decal between your fingers, feel if the decal slides from the paper. If it does you are ready to slide the decal off the backing paper and into position on
- If the surface you are applying the decal to is wet it will slide onto it better.
- Gently blot away excess water and smooth any edges with your fingers or a soft art brush.
- Allow to dry.
- If the waterslide does not dry properly the edges will curl under epoxy.
to be used for:
~ T-shirt, mugs, phone cases, tote bags and any surfaces print
~ Planner covers, dashboards, etc.
~ Greeting cards and invitations design
~ Physical or digital scrapbooking
~ Printed scrapbook paper pads
~ Wall decoration
~ Party backdrops
~ Phone wallpapers
~ Blog or web design
~ DIY projects
The files you receive will NOT have the watermark on it. You can use any editing program like Photoshop to add your name/monogram to any design.
PNG with transparent background saved at 300dpi.
Please note this is a DIGITAL file of a printable PNG download - no physical product will be shipped. You can instant download the purchased design immediately after payment.
- Files are to be used for Personal and Limited Use Small Business only.
- Small Business is classified as less than 100 prints.
- You MAY NOT digitally redistribute all or part of your purchase in the form of a digital download. Any commercial use must include my design as a part of your tangible/PHYSICAL finished product that you sell.
Not guaranteed to work as a cutting file.
How do I contact you?
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact me on facebook. www.facebook.com/simplysassycc